Pacific Man Power
Pacific Manpower was formed in 2008 out of the growth in resource projects and the economic conditions with in Papua New Guinea, wishing to build a nationwide HR company offering the best skills from PNG Nationals and Expatriates.
Our sister company, Tawap Kamen Investments was formed in 1989 and some 22 years later continues to be a major supplier of Skills to OTML and operates a large scale Security, construction and Engineering Business at Ok Tedi and also operates TKI Manpower which is one of the largest suppliers of skilled manpower to the mine.
Our company mission is:
- To provide Quality and Efficient Labour Hire Services to meet the needs and demands of the Mining, the Petroleum and other industries.
- To foster relationships with resource area landowners under formal partnership arrangements for long term harmonious business relations.
- To provide efficient recruitment, work permit, visa and immigration services to all the industries.
- We operate a state of art specialist HR database program to manage over 20000 plus applicants from our centrally located office in Port Moresby.
- Our database includes highly skilled Tradesman, professionals and Managers from Papua New Guinea, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Philippines, India and other nations.
- We offer a total HR solution to our clients offering Manpower, Recruitment, Immigration and Payroll services.
- We operate successful Joint venture arrangements at various resource locations throughout PNG.
- Our staff is client focused and we tailor our services to suit you.
- For our applicants we endeavour to act professionally in all our dealings
- You can read more about the TKI Group and our project services in the section about TKI and more our Pacific Manpower in the Core services section.